Friday, June 20, 2008

Personality types


There are two personality types: extrovert and introvert. They are so different, but, as I found out during my conversation with Hanno, people who have opposite personality types, can have similarities too.

Hanno is a guy from Germany. He's an introvert. He usualy doesn't show his feelings and prefers to relax alone or with a few close friends.

As for me, I'm a typical extrovert. I've got a lot of friends and buddies, and adore spending my free time with them in public places.

Hanno doesn't like to speak a lot, paticularly with stranges, he's very calm and prefers to talk only when the topic is truly important, whereas I love to speak and can do this freely even with people I meet for the first time. This is because I'm a very social, comunicative and talkative person.

In spite of our differenses we've got some similarities. We are both dood listeners and we don't get tired when we're very active.

I suppose we can hardly ever find a person who has only extroverted or introverted characteristics. Each of us can be both extrovert and introvert in various situations.

As for me and Hanno, we are opposite personality types. There are some similarities between us, but differenses dominate. Despite this me could still be friends.

No comments: