Monday, June 23, 2008

My letter to Mohammed

Dear Mohammed,
How are you doing? I really miss you, so I want to invite you to visit my country.
I suppose the best time to go in Russia is in May. It's allready not cold and not so hot yet and this is the best time for walking.
As I remember you love history very much, so I guess it's good idea to come to my town, because there are a lot of different historical sights here. One of the most famouse ones is Mamaev Hill. This is a very significal place for my town and Russia in common. Mamaev Hill is the highest point in Volgograd. The main monument there called Mather Land. It's a huge statue, which is a simbol of our freedom.
Exept for this we also have a fabulous night life and other kinds of intertament. So i'm sure we are going to have a great time!
To make your trip easier I suggest you to take a couple lessons of russian language in your city, and when you arrive in my place i can be your teacher:)
I'm waiting for your answer and look foward to seeing you!
Your friend Olga

No comments: